20 Feb How to build a college list your child can be proud of (free PDF included!)
Most students and families start researching colleges by…
- …visiting websites, such as: Usnews.com, Niche.com, Princeton Review, Naviance, etcetera.
- …asking friends, classmates, and family members for words of advice and recommendations.
- …utilizing online community groups to both ask questions, as well as gain a variety of feedback from parents and professionals.
- …visiting college campuses.
While the above list contains great resources and wise action steps, there are still important questions that your child needs to reflect on and answer before moving on to any of these next steps. Why? Your child needs to gain a moment of clarity and a sense of direction before making any decisions. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
If you would like access the PDF booklet outlining how to build a college list you and your child can be proud of, click on the image below to download your copy. This booklet includes:
- 18 questions to find your child’s values and preferences.
- 10 questions to guide your child through the process of building a college list.
If you would need assistance selecting your child’s colleges, you can book a free 45-minute strategy session to gain personalized assistance from me.This 45-minute session will help your child gain insight on which colleges might or might not be a good fit. Save time and work towards what’s really important.
“FREE WORKBOOK: 5 WAYS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER COLLEGE APPLICATIONS”
By Julie Kim Ed.M Harvard University